Orange Crush Rules
By entering the Oklahoma State University “Orange Crush” Contest you agree to be bound by these Official Rules:
- This photo contest is open to individuals over the age of 18.
- Submitted photos with stories must be the sole property of individuals entering the contest.
The competition begins February 1, 2019, and ends February 14, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. CST. Entries must be received no later than February 14, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. CST to be eligible for awards. Entries received after February 14, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. CST, will not be considered for awards, regardless of whether the late receipt resulted from human, computer, or transmission error.
- Theme: Entries should be a personal representation of “Orange Crush: Share your OSU love story.” Entrants can enter a photo and story of how OSU impacted their personal love story or share a photo and story about anything they love about OSU.
- Number: An individual who meets the eligibility requirements may enter once per day. Multiple entries of the same stories will be counted as a single entry.
- Entry Process: Beginning on February 1, 2019 entries should be submitted at https://orangecrush.strutta.me/. Upload your photo and story in the required fields beneath “Enter Here” on the contest website. Chances for winning increase with the number of votes for your entry.
Judging & Awards
Several packages are available and will be awarded based on the following criteria: The First Prize and Second Prize will be selected from among the top ten entries with the most votes. Once the top ten are identified, prizes will be awarded randomly. The Judges Choice will be selected based on the visual impact and relevance to the “Orange Crush: Share your OSU love story” theme. All other prizes will be awarded through a random drawing of all entrants. Contest entrants are only eligible to win one prize per person.
- First Prize: Two tickets to the first Cowboy home football game for the 2019/2020 season.
- Second Prize: Brick paver at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center and a joint annual membership.
- Judges Choice: Two tickets to the 3-game series of OSU Cowboy Baseball vs. Iowa on March 1, 2 and 3, 2019.
- Atherton Prize Package: One night stay at The Atherton Hotel and $50 credit to the State Room.
Notification of Winners
Winners will be announced on Facebook on February 14, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. CST. If a winner does not respond to notification of the win within 14 days, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen, based on the established judging criteria.
Conditions of Participation
Use of Submissions - By entering this competition, you agree that Oklahoma State University and its affiliates* retain the right to unlimited use of the submitted photographs and stories for university publicity and promotion, without compensation. As a condition of participation, you waive any claim of infringement against Oklahoma State University and its affiliates based upon use of the submitted photograph and stories, and agree to hold harmless Oklahoma State University and its affiliates from any claims or expenses arising as a result of any allegation that you did not own or were not authorized to allow publication and reproduction of the photograph. Oklahoma State University reserves the right to modify or change the Orange Crush contest rules at any time. Contest is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Oklahoma State University and its affiliates are the sole owners and operators of the Orange Crush contest. Official rules, terms and eligibility requirements, prize information and selection are administered by the University. By participating, entrants release Facebook of any ownership. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
*Affiliates include the OSU Foundation, Alumni Association, Enrollment Management Division, OSU Athletics, university departments, academic colleges or programs.